Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Time 2013

Wow... The lazy days of summer is here, and in full effect.. Yay!!! Ok.. Confession, it has been a busy year and there has been some changes.. Lol! So... I really did not make time for my blog, and it has being laying fallow for a while( sad face) However today seemed like as good a day as any to begin writing again. There is definitely alot of wonderful, and interesting events unfolding in my purposefully driven life. This past year I graduated with my bachelors in December of 2012.I began working on my masters in clinical psychology in the spring of 2013, which I am scheduled to finish in the fall of 2014... however... (Drumroll) the most unexpected exciting thing I also want to reveal is that I found love!!!! Yep.. I said it..L.O.V.E.-eeeee..( in my Rihanna voice)or better yet..it found me.. And when I least expected it,imagine that! Yes ladies.. A lesson I recently learned is not to loose hope out there when it comes to obtaining a good man...it could very well be that your prince is still learning the life lessons he needs to learn so that he will be all that he needs to be to love you to the fullest.Patience is definitely a virtue:))

No comments:

Post a Comment